Germany female infertility market is expected to witness a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The country has a major market share for the female infertility market in Europe due to increasing cases of infertility. As per CIA the mean age of mother at the time of first birth is 29.4 years. It has increased by 2 years in 2016 as compared to 2013. In 2017, out of the total population, 41 million are female and 39% of the female is the age of 25-54 years, age in which female population mostly faces the problems of infertility. Due to the high proportion of females in this age criteria, the problem of infertility is expected to be witnessed in the region during the forecast period.
- The Zine of the MoC Exhibition
- Comic-Con@Home Fails to Create Any Buzz
- High Tension Strap – Manufacturer, supplier and Exporters in Gujrat & India
- Product Spotlight: AirBolt Shield
- Analyze your portfolio performance with Portfolio Tracker
- Web Email Extractor Pro | Extract Email ids from Internet
- Ideanomics Completes the Acquisition of Cash Flow Positive Timios Holdings Corp.
- Instant Ajax Search with PHP and Vue.js
- Automotive Air Filter Market
- General Insurance Broking Services| Motor,Home,Health&Travel Insurance