Are you waiting to know about the Eligibility criteria for MBA in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology? Then you are in the right place.
MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce was established in 1994 and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and recognized by the Government of Karnataka. The Eligibility criteria for MBA in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology is that candidates applying for the MBA course must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and SC/ST category(only for Karnataka Candidates) will get a 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks as per government notification. Students appearing for final year examination of their Bachelor’s program may also apply for the MBA program and candidates who have valid CAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/PGCET scores are eligible for admission.
To know more about MS Ramaiah Institute of Management and Direct Admission for MBA in Ramaiah College Bangalore, click on this link https://www.mbaadmissionsinbangalore.com/colleges/ms-ra
- Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke 7th january 2014 Episode
- Ivacy VPN – Great Reputation. Do They Deserve It?
- Who Has The Cheapest Lawn Mowers?
- Reasons to Read and Love Christian Books
- Online Shopping App Oman
- Apartments in Alpine Hills
- Eicher Tractor Price in India – Tractorjunction
- 16 Bridal Makeup Myths You Need To Stop Believing
- ROMANTIC GIFTS ON VALENTINE’S DAY 2020.
- Globe Moving & Storage – International Packers And Movers