GLAET Exam is university level exam of Ganeshi Lal Agrawal (GLA) University, Mathura, GLAET Exam conducted once in the year. The mode of examination for GLAET Exam is Computer-based in English. Eligibility for GLAET Exam is The candidate should have a Bachelors degree from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate (or equivalent CGPA or grade), Minority candidates should have at least 45% aggregate (or equivalent CGPA or grade) and Final year Bachelor degree candidates who are awaiting final results are eligible with permission from the institute/university. GLAET Cut-off is a Score of ≥80% ensures admission to the management courses.
To know more visit https://www.mbaadmissionsinbangalore.com/exams/glaet
- EPABX installation services in Bangalore|EPABX System Installation in Bangalore
- Know the History of Tabuk Expedition after performing Umrah
- Satta King Results | सट्टा किंग Online Live 2020
- Blue Bed Sheets
- Metallic Ceiling Systems | Gabsons Group
- How important is thesis proofreading for students?
- Personal Visiting Card Design
- Elite Wealth Advisors Ltd Best Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform Delhi
- Most Productive Pulp Machine Cost
- L2: Arithmetic Questions | #RBIAssistant Mains | #SBIClerkMains | Apti Academy | Lokesh Sir