Are you waiting to know about how to get direct admission in Symbiosis Bangalore? Then you are in the right place. Here you will get information like ranking, direct MBA admission in 2020, eligibility, and admission process for MBA in Symbiosis.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) is a constituent of Symbiosis International (deemed University) established in 2008 to impart world-class education to students and transform them into top-notch leaders of the corporate world. Placements in SIBM Bangalore is very good and the college has recorded consistent high placements over the years. Placements in 2019 recorded an average salary of Rs. 9.79 LPA while the highest salary stood at Rs.28.26 LPA. More than 150 top recruiters made offers to the students. The eligibility for MBA in Symbiosis is that candidates applying for the MBA course must have passed graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% or equivalent marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes (Karnataka can
- Sulphur, FeS, Lead Chloride, PAF Lumps, Iron Pyrite, Sulphur pyrite
- 11 Mistakes Millennials Should Avoid During Job Interviews
- Inspirasi Souvenir Untuk Media Promosi
- Why You Want to Work With Us? Answering the Typical Interview Question
- Dashboard Management Software
- Womens Jumper Dress – Nice Style Jumpers For Girls!
- What are the Best Platforms for Mobile Commerce? – A Guide
- Importance of getting a pre-purchase termite inspection at home
- The Highlights of SEO For Business During COVID -19
- RFID Software Platform | Asset Tracking & Inventory | RFID4U