Are you waiting to get admission in Indira Gandhi University Bangalore and want to know information about the course, examination fees, language, eligibility, important dates, centers, and cut off? Then you are in the right place.
IGNOU is a national level exam conducted twice in the year. It is a computer-based exam mandatory for entry into management programs.
Eligibility for IGNOU OPENMAT Exam is The candidate should have a Bachelors degree from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate (or equivalent CGPA or grade), Minority candidates should have at least 45% aggregate (or equivalent CGPA or grade) and Final year Bachelor degree candidates who are awaiting final results are eligible with permission from the institute/university
The examination fees for IGNOU Exam is Rs. 600. There are IGNOU OPENMAT Examination centers in 106 cities across India. The examination duration for OPENMAT Exam is 180 minutes. No age limit, no negative marking, and a cutoff score of ≥90% ensu
- Mothers Day Wishes Makes Dreams Come True
- 17 Apps that pay Money
- Explore New Way of Travel With Delta Airlines Reservations
- AMC in Noida Data Backup services in Delhi NCR Refurbished Laptop in Delhi
- best promotional pen supplier
- National Institute of Hotel Mgt and Catering Technology College Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India
- GP internet offer 2020 ১ GB Only for 11 Taka| New Updates
- Top 5 tips for better SMS Marketing
- Careunities vermittelt Menschen von 20 – 60 mit Handicap
- Locksmith in West Hollywood