G.I wire means Galvanized Iron wire. The process of applying a protective zinc coating on Wire to prevent rusting is called hot dip galvanization. Hot dip GI wire has better corrosion resistance properties than compared to electroplated GI wire.
The GI wire diameter/thickness is measured in SWG (standard wire gauge) and these G.I wires are used for multiple purposes.
- JNTUK Results Latest Released Results 2020 Jntu Kakinada
- Rare side effects study of Brigatinib
- Generic Mycophenolate Mofetil Brand Cellcept
- How to Fix Instagram Not Working Issues
- Loungewear Wholesale UK – Nice Printed Loungwear For Girls!
- Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinders
- Crime Scene Cleanup New Orleans
- Class 11th Commerce Online Preparation – Accountancy
- cloud computing course in Guwahati
- Buy Online Brownie stool at low price in India