G.I wire means Galvanized Iron wire. The process of applying a protective zinc coating on Wire to prevent rusting is called hot dip galvanization. Hot dip GI wire has better corrosion resistance properties than compared to electroplated GI wire.
The GI wire diameter/thickness is measured in SWG (standard wire gauge) and these G.I wires are used for multiple purposes.
- How to Improve Accounting Clients’ User Experience (UX) – Part 1
- Know Five Methods of Wireless Connection Setup in HP Printer.
- Cross-platform Application
- IoT app development companies
- Upholstery Cleaning Services Dubai
- Outreach Marketing – Why Influencer Outreach is Essential Part of Today’s Business
- Business Lawyer Chicago
- Expected Cut-Off For NEET 2020
- Improving soil structure before planting trees | Arborcraft Tree Services
- Dosti Songs | Friendship Songs in Hindi