Plastisol Market is estimated at USD 15.58 Billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 26.68 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.15%.
Various applications of plastisol include molding, adhesives & sealants, coating, and screen printing. Coating formed one of the biggest application areas for Plastisol market. Certain factors such as rising quality standards in end-use industries like fire safety regulations, increasing standards for protective clothing and high-performance requirements in the apparel industry formed some of the key drivers for the global Plastisol market.
- Starting Up a Construction Project
- Website Design and Development services at the best prices
- App Ex- How to Boost Ecommerce Conversions with Email Marketing?
- Best Facial Kit for Sensitive Skin
- Inspired Business Media – Producers of Global B2B Executive Events
- Benefits of Outsource Data Entry
- Supplier of Quartz Lumps in India
- The new field public academy in indore
- Software Development Outsourcing Company in India
- Hidimba Devi Temple- The Most Beautiful Place In Manali