Global security information and event management market was valued at US$ 1.96 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 4.30 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.32% during a forecast period.
Global security information and event management market
Security information and event management market includes products designed to collect data from different sources to identify patterns of events that might signify misuse of critical data, failure, invasion, or attack on systems.
The increasing level of sophistication in cybercrimes and rising compliance and regulatory mandates are the major driving factors for the security information and event management market growth. Security information and event management market provide better threat intelligence, better analytics, and behavior profiling which in turn aids to detect the breaches early and take required preventive actions. However, the high deployment cost and scalability of security information and event management market solutions may reduc
- Advantages Of Stone Benchtops In Your Home
- 6 Reasons Why Agile Methodology is Perfect for Developing eCommerce Projects
- Kinja- What are the Proven Methods to Apply Automation in Ecommerce Store
- Solution for Office 2019 Error code 0-1012
- Top Mobile App Development Company in California, USA | X-Byte Enterprise Solutions
- Best CMA Coaching in Nallakunta | Aja Academy
- BRIGADE UTOPIA BANGALORE
- NOS G-Force Grape E-Likit 60 ML
- Compose Better Rap Lyrics
- Post Malone Runaway Tour 2020 Stockholm SE T Shirt
- Category: Business
- Tags: global security information and event management market