Global security information and event management market was valued at US$ 1.96 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 4.30 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.32% during a forecast period.
Global security information and event management market
Security information and event management market includes products designed to collect data from different sources to identify patterns of events that might signify misuse of critical data, failure, invasion, or attack on systems.
The increasing level of sophistication in cybercrimes and rising compliance and regulatory mandates are the major driving factors for the security information and event management market growth. Security information and event management market provide better threat intelligence, better analytics, and behavior profiling which in turn aids to detect the breaches early and take required preventive actions. However, the high deployment cost and scalability of security information and event management market solutions may reduc
- Translation Companies In India | Knowledgeworks
- Getting The Services Of Best Construction Lawyer
- Residential ERP | Best Real Estate ERP | Property Management Software
- Reliance MET Industrial Plots Price
- Local SEO Company Chamblee | Local SEO Atlanta, Georgia
- Setup Amped Wireless | Amped Wireless Range Extender
- Paper Tube Container In Delhi
- PGDHM In Health Management By IIHMR Delhi
- Trump Funny Jack Daniels 2020 Republican T-shirt
- Hire IOS App Developers And Programmers
- Category: Business
- Tags: global security information and event management market