Global Smart Bathrooms Market was valued US$ 1.65 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 3.2 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.93 % during a forecast period.
Global Smart Bathrooms Market1
The smart bathroom is an arrangement of ceramic toilet with supreme material and advanced features such as warm water and air drying among others. Bathrooms are an vital part of one’s life. Sanitary products have become a lifestyle statement in various developed and developing countries.
Growing awareness concerning health hygiene, water, and energy preservation among the consumers, is expected to boost the growth of the global smart bathrooms industry during the forecast period. The enlarged usage of automatic hand dryers and touch less soap dispensers contributes to the growth in demand for smart bathrooms market. Increasing recognition of hygienic and comfortable smart toilet coupled with continuous technological advancement in hygiene is predicted to enhance the market growth scenario during the fo
- Kaos polos Jatisampurna | CAHAYA KAOS POLOS
- Five Star Hotels in Mumbai
- Food delivery app development
- Top 22 Best Home Improvements for Home Resale in 2021
- Langtang Valley Trek | Trekking In langtang Valley
- jual air zam zam asli di depok
- Aluminium Composite Panel Manufacturers, Supplier, India – 4manngroup.com
- Financial Modeling Excel
- Accommodation, hotel, inn at new delhi