Sodium carbonate (washing soda, soda ash and soda crystals) is the inorganic compound with the formula Na2CO3 and its various hydrates. Major source of soda ash is trona ore. Sodium carbonate occurs naturally in arid regions. It is found in the form of deposits on locations where lakes evaporate. Sodium carbonate is one of the most basic industrial chemicals. It is found in large natural deposits and is mined in Wyoming. It can also be manufactured commercially from sodium chloride (common salt) and limestone through ‘Solvay Process’.
- Why Is ISO 22000 Certification Important To Your Company?
- IBPS CLERK MAINS GA | Most Expected Financial Awareness Que | RBI ASSISTANT | Dr.Pushpak Pandav
- Devika Gold Homz , BUY 2/3/4 BHK FLATS AT NOIDA EXTN
- BMW 520D LATEST MODEL WITH MODIFIED FEATURES
- Professional Coursework Writing Help – Cheapestessay
- MA Group Of Companies
- Ametch Electronics – Active Harmonic Filter In Chennai And Tamil Nadu
- Automotive Tire Market
- Animation Studios Delhi
- Have You Heard? WhatsApp History Is Your Best Bet To Grow