Global Solid State Lighting Market was valued US$15.71Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach US$32.73 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of about 8.5 % during a forecast.
The report on “Solid State Lighting” is segmented by technology, by application, and by region. Based on technology solid-state lighting market is divided into light emitting diodes (led) and organic light emitting diodes (OLED). Based on application solid state lighting market is bifurcated into residential, commercial, industrial, and outdoor lighting. Based on end-user solid state lighting market is divided into conventional lighting, automotive & transport, consumer electronics, healthcare, and media & entertainment. Regionally into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Global Technology Solutions: BPO Services, IT Infrastructure
- How MessageMuse Became One Of The Best App Development Companies
- How To Reach Rishikesh
- We Can Definitely Help You With Your Coursework
- Six Weeks Project Based CCNA Training In Delhi
- QuickBooks Bahrain – QuickBooks Small Business Accounting Software
- Asset Management: Facility Management, Food Services
- ISO 22301 Certification UAE & Saudi Arabia – Business Continuity
- Best Plastic Rotomolding Machinery In India
- Dial Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Booking Number