After back-to-back parleys this week between the top management of telecom companies and the government, a consensus seems to have emerged on the need to save the financially stressed sector.While Vodafone Idea Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla and Chief Executive Ravinder Takkar did their rounds of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) and North Block over the last few days, Bharti Airtel Chairman Sunil Mittal joined in as well to seek relief for the telecom industry faced with a bill of Rs 1.47 trillion in pending dues linked to adjusted gross revenue (AGR).
- Grant Writing Consultant by Robin L. Cabral
- Business Cloud Storage uk
- Data Cleansing Services in the USA | Akmatics
- Client Communication for CPAs
- Top Headlines in India – Hindu Tamil News
- India vs. South Africa ODI Series Rescheduled Amid COVID-19
- MIKSI FACEBOOK NEWSFEED EI NÄY?
- SAM Trick or Treat T-shirt
- Preply: Best App to Learn Languages with Private Online Tutors
- Looking for the Certified General Contactor | Home Additions