What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days.
CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Error Code 2147483634-8
- TOP 10 MOST BEAUTIFUL UNITED KINGDOM WOMEN IN THE WORLD
- Best Digital Marketing Company in Kolkata
- Steps to build your credit score
- Superbox Image Gallery Joomla module and Plugin
- Contact – Digtial Marketing, Mobile App Development in Bangalore
- 5 Interesting Facts about Batanes (You Must Know)
- Thermal Spray Coating | Thermal Spray Coating Services in India
- office.com/myaccount login | Microsoft Office.com/setup
- Top-Rated Fidalgo Island Homes for Sale | The Mayo Home Team