What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days.
CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- LED Lights For Indoor And Parking Area
- Laravel Website Development Service, Hire Laravel Developer
- Rapid Application Development
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Chemical Exporter Company In All Over India And Worldwide
- S19: Vocabluary Based Questions For RBI Assistant 2019/20 And SBI Clerk 2020 I Kaustubh Sir
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- Getting Ready For Houston Long Term Senior Care
- Morning Routine: Work From Home Mom Edition
- Mothers Day Wishes Makes Dreams Come True