"No prizes for guessing, but knowing the right answer to tighten phishing vigilance will be your reward!
In a brand phishing attack, criminals try to imitate the official website of a well-known brand by using a similar domain name or URL and web-page design to the genuine site. The link to the fake website can be sent to targeted individuals by email or text message, redirected during web browsing, or triggered from a fraudulent mobile application. The fake website often contains a form intended to steal users’ credentials, payment details or other personal information."
- Best training institute in Hyderabad for digital marketing, python and Ui/Ux
- HOW TO TAKE A COMPETITIVE BUSINESS EDGE WITH THE E-SIGNATURE ONLINE APP?
- Fornecedor de Válvulas Globo em Moçambique | Válvula de Aço Forjado e Casta
- Womens Clothing Sale UK – Choose Best Quality Clothes For Ladies!
- 7 enticing benefits of roof-top solar panels to make you jump!
- OSB golf Heigths sectore 69 gurgaon | OSB golf heights
- Pressure Switches | Pressure Trasnmitters Supplier in India
- SEVA Tempat Mobil Online Terpercaya, Jual Beli Mobil Berkualitas
- Ezio Solutions Pvt Ltd | Growth Marketing Company
- Get Best Price on Mahindra Tractors