Organizations are now slowly realizing the importance of having continuous service of a Chief Information Officer (CIO). Moreover, many businesses opt for CIOs on flexible basis and these professionals are called Virtual CIOs (vCIOs).
In a situation where cyber security breaches are at all time high, job role of a CIO has evolved from a medium important one to a mandatory position. However, even now it is a privilege of conglomerates and big businesses to have an in-house CIO. But then, how will small and medium businesses protect their information and have the best IT facilities? Here is where a Virtual CIO plays a vital role; they enter into a place where half of the people actually don’t know what to do immediately after a data breach. Security intelligence, an industry leader in cyber security, points out that an average cost of a data breach is $3.92 million as of 2019. So, why take a risk? Read this blog to understand why you should take the opportunity to hire a virtual CIO.
- Error Code 0x80070057
- Become a insurance advisor with Payworld
- Hot Box Online train food Order Delivery Service at Hijli Station
- Get an update about AMU Exam
- 12 Free Files Every Month – Envato Elements Will Make You Surprise
- Why is ISO 22000 important for my organization
- Best Digital Marketing Courses Training by Proideators
- How Does McAfee Antivirus Software run on your device?
- Ladies Clothing Wholesale Suppliers
- 7 Figure Secrets of Jungle Scout.