Sun, the only star of our solar system. Its size and distance i.e. the position do matter in every way and impact life on earth. Everything in universe is about two facts, the size and the distance. Be the size of entity and the position where it lies. The size and position of sun holds a whole lot bundle of significance that has much to do with supporting life on earth and making it a habitable zone. But just imagine! If you can change the size of sun and make it something to a size smaller than earth?
Is this practically possible or theoretically viable? Changing the size of sun and bring it to a level smaller than earth is going to affect life on earth. Digging it deep to insights, for the sun to be termed as the star, it should be big enough to support all those thermonuclear reactions be it fusion reaction to take place in its core. A size smaller than earth would no longer serve the conditions for the fusion reactions and sun would be longer called as the star.
- Flame Resistant Fabric Suppliers- Kashmiri Lal Tarun Khanna P. Ltd
- Envato Market Popular WordPress Themes & Their Features. Is Envato Market Really Inexpensive?
- Data Quality Services : Cleansing Customer Data
- Freedom to Operate search, Infringement Search
- social media marketing course in chennai
- Mini Tractor Price in India – Tractorjunction
- Prob Clue – Every Problem Has a Clue
- tableau training in guduvanchery
- Agen Judi Slot Online Deposit Via OVO
- DevOps E-Learning courses from NovelVista