One thing is clear, consumer behaviour has changed due to coronavirus, and it would be a mistake to think this is limited to this period of time.
Consumers are now spending more time online than ever before, online shopping and home deliveries have spiked, Australia Post revealed current deliveries eclipse even the Christmas rush, virtual meetings are the norm – and all this means Australian businesses have had to pivot rapidly to keep up and stay in business.
This has resulted in many categories going to shock, and, course, budget cuts to staff and departments, such as marketing. However, reducing marketing spend in this time is a knee-jerk reaction, which will result in even more damage in the long term.
- homes for sale in Kentucky,real estate kentucky
- How To Manage Stock With Retail Epos Software?
- Rent a Car DHA | Rent a Car Lahore | Hire Luxury Car Rental Services
- Hire dedicated laravel developer
- Asset Tracking Software
- Prism Likha Residences Muntinlupa | Hoppler
- Pat N Sally Consulting Inc.
- Byteahead is a Top Software Development Company
- DRPS Lemon CBD Full Spectrum Tincture (30ml) | Good CBD Shop
- How to Create Cortana Reminders Based on Location, Time, Person, and Link