Nowadays, most of the Windows 10 users are complaining that they can’t locate the button or any option to adjust the level of brightness in the Notification Center or the taskbar. Users have to search for brightness settings in the Settings application, and it is a very lengthy process. In order to get the brightness slider on the desktop, follow the instructions given below.
Make Changes in the Device Manager
You should follow the steps provided below:
Hit the Windows and R buttons to launch the Run box.
After that, insert ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit the Enter button to launch the Device Manager.
You should select the arrow icon beside the Device Manager and select the only device you locate there and right-click on it.
Then select the option of Enable device, if applicable.
Thereafter, click on the option of Properties and reach the Driver section. Confirm if the Device Provider is anyone but Microsoft.
If yes, then click on Uninstall
Go to the Device Manager, then select the Action o
- Samsung screen repair in Glasgow
- Social Media Append | Social profile Data Appending Services
- Aluminium / Aluminum Sheet Supplier in India
- JOMA1, the Giant Shopping Center in Ohio
- Best software development company in India
- WIX – BEST FREE WEBSITE BUILDER TO CREATE A FREE WEBSITE
- Millwright jobs in London | Project Manager jobs | Pure Staffing Solutions
- Scope of Network Marketing
- MBA in Hospital Management | PG Diploma in Public Health | AIHMS
- promo door gate digital lock