It is vital for the assesse to initial link the PAN to the checking account to be able to prevalidate the checking account.
The Income Tax Department issues refunds, if any, only as an e-refund to the assessee. The process of provision refunds by approach of cheques has been discontinued .To be able to receive the refund quantity, the bank account of the assessee should be linked to his permanent account number (PAN) and should have been pre-validated on the income tax e-fi ling portal.
1. Access IT portal
The assessee is required to visit the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. To access the portal, one needs to enter a user name (PAN of the assessee) and password, along with the Captcha code to log in. Those who have not registered with the IT e-fi ling portal need to register themselves beforehand.
2. Choose the right tabs
After work in, the assessee should check the ‘dashboard’ tab.Then, click on the ‘profile settings’ tab
- Mobile Application Development Services- AnalogIT Solutions
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Budget Bed And Breakfast In New Delhi
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Best On-Demand App Development Company
- Cinema|Theatre|Creative|Advertising Agency|In Tirupati|Kalyani Ads
- IPhone Repair In Aberdeen
- Manpower Consultancy And Advertising Agency In Pune
- How To Uninstall MyAuctionMate?
- AssistEdge Robotic Process Automation For Large And Medium Enterprises