It is vital for the assesse to initial link the PAN to the checking account to be able to prevalidate the checking account.
The Income Tax Department issues refunds, if any, only as an e-refund to the assessee. The process of provision refunds by approach of cheques has been discontinued .To be able to receive the refund quantity, the bank account of the assessee should be linked to his permanent account number (PAN) and should have been pre-validated on the income tax e-fi ling portal.
1. Access IT portal
The assessee is required to visit the e-filing portal of the Income Tax Department at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. To access the portal, one needs to enter a user name (PAN of the assessee) and password, along with the Captcha code to log in. Those who have not registered with the IT e-fi ling portal need to register themselves beforehand.
2. Choose the right tabs
After work in, the assessee should check the ‘dashboard’ tab.Then, click on the ‘profile settings’ tab
- What I learnt during my internship at Cloudtail -By Swayam Prabha from IIM Lucknow
- Husband Wife Problem Solution
- Covid-19 Tracker Germany
- Improve your career prospects by pursuing an education abroad?
- Cheap Jumpers – Plus Size Jumpers For Womens!
- Divorce attorney, to get a fast solution in your troubled marriage
- NEW SWIMMING POOL RULES
- EYEBROW POWDER: 6 THING YOU MAY BE FORGETTING TO DO!
- 6 Tips To Find The Right SEO Agency For Your Business
- ATS Homekraft Nobility – A Perfect Mantra For Happiness in Sector 4 Noida Extension