This is when the author is offered a contract by the publisher and purchases the right to publish your work and reimburses the author with royalties obtained through the sales. The best way forward for an author in this scenario would be to hire an agent who has expertise in your writing style. You can reach out to the agent by submitting a book proposal containing the chapters and a synopsis and sending a query letter that includes a small brief about you, as the author, and the audience that the book is catering to.
Various self-publishing models include subsidy, vanity, self-publishing, and print-on-demand (POD).
A ‘vanity publisher’ is the one who is willing to publish an author’s work, provided they are paid for their full services. In this case, the publisher only prints and binds the book, but the author has complete ownership of the printed books and keeps the book sales profits.
Read More - BUUKS.COM/blog
- Important Announcement for SBI Clerk Mains Batch | APTI ACADEMY PUNE
- The Spirit of JNU Student Politics: The Funeral of Vidrohi
- Which is the Best eCommerce Platform for Large Category of Products
- School Management Software, ERP in Hyderabad, Telangana
- Steel Wire Rope Market
- create the best online signature
- Ray Kroc Award-Recipient Kunal Dhembre is the Leader We All Need
- MS Dynamics Users Email List | MsDynamics Customers Database
- Ini Dia 5 Keuntungan Menggunakan Kartu E-Money
- Affiliatly – Everything You Need To Know About This Top Rated Accounting App