Google Calendar is a very useful application from Google. Apart from Android devices, it is also available on Windows. You can use it to synchronize your calendar details between the PC or laptop with a smartphone. It makes it easier for you to manage your tasks, add new entries on it, and check for events. But some users look for ways to restore missing events on Android. Here are some instructions for them.
Permit Gmail to Add Events Automatically
The issue could arise due to the inability of Google Calendar to add events automatically. Fix it in the following ways:
You should invoke the app of Google Calendar on the mobile.
After that, select the hamburger option at the upper left side of the window.
Then move down and select the option of Settings.
Select the option of ‘Events from Gmail.’
Now, switch the toggle of ‘Allow Events from Gmail.’
Remove Cache for Google Calendar
Cached data could be the reason why the events are not displaying on Google Calendar. Try out the followi
- Optin- SMS – Bulk SMS Service Provider in India | SMSLANE |
- Keerthy Suresh in White Dress with Cute and Awesome Lovely Expressions in Miss India
- Penzu- What is the best website builder for an eCommerce startup?
- Merchant Navy Institutes In India
- business listing sites in india-free business listing sites in india
- eCommerce Website Development Company in India, USA and Germany
- Cloud ERP Helpdesk Software for SME& MSME
- IT Services Company | Business Consulting Services
- American vapor shop
- Official Voivod Killing Technology T Shirt