When it is finally safe to resume frequent travel, data and personalisation are key to unlocking travellers’ ‘second wallet’.
New research on the travel sector has found that 50% of airline passengers globally report that they spend more time than they want to using digital channels to plan and book flights. Similarly, 45% of hotel guests report that they spend too much time planning and booking a hotel stay.
- Wildlife Tour Packages
- Vietsun Auto | Dịch vụ chăm sóc ôtô tại Hà Nội
- Apple creates history, becomes the first US firm to reach $2 trillion valuation
- OnBrand Studio Martech Feature with CMO, Bynder – Andrew Hally
- Mercado Brasileño del Cuidado del Cabello 2020-2025
- Single Lead ECG Equipment Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- Questions To Ask When Buying A Used 5×8 Enclosed Trailer For Sale
- DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE IN JANAKPURI
- Chittorgarh Fort Tour
- Gazette Name | Change Name in Gazette | Ads in Newspaper of Name ……