To configure your router you just need to do some simple things like you have given Linksys router default login and Linksys default password you need to change them. Another thing you need to do is change SSID.
Steps to be followed to configure your router, first follow step 1 to step 7 from above-given guide then continue with these.
After logging in you will find the “Configuration” option on the top panel of the screen.
Now click on the “Wi-Fi” option given on the top left-hand corner, after that click on Wi-Fi settings.
Here you can change your Wi-Fi name, and select the “Security mode” as WPA2 Personal. Sometimes the WPA2 Personal also referred to as PSK2.
Down below you will find the “Password” field, here enter your password.
Remember to save all the changes you have made otherwise, you need to do all this again.
At last, you will see a confirmation window to confirm the changes made successfully.
Now keep all the things updated and you have done it.
- Why Context Will ReDefine Content Marketing?
- ATS Happy Trails apartments Address
- Global Mobility on Demand Market
- ICAR Coaching in Udaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Elliniki Griechisches Restaurant Leipzig | Online Tisch reservieren auf Halloessen.de
- Egon Zehnder and SQN Offer Culture Solution for COVID-19
- How To Curl Medium Length Hair With Flat Iron
- Recycle Paper Machine Supplier
- online GST Registration | GST Registration process in india