With a significant portion of the UK workforce relying on childcare and schools, we have prepared a snapshot of the coronavirus impact on the childcare market to help businesses with their contingency planning.
While it’s unclear how exactly the coronavirus situation will pan out, one thing is almost certain — (some) schools, nurseries, childminders and after-school clubs will close. When closures do occur, we can expect them to last for anywhere between a week and two months.
When it comes to preschool childcare specifically:
Nurseries are likely to close if schools close.
Childminders are likely to close as well, as they fall under the same regulation as nurseries.
- Hire Dedicated WordPress Developer
- Automotive Wheel Market Research Report
- Best wedding photographer in chandigarh
- How to Maintain the Best Online CPA Software Services
- 200 CX Thought Leaders to follow to kickstart 2021
- Do A Skin Care Routine
- Travel Technology Company in Mumbai.
- Buy Avenue Supermarts Ltd, Colgate-Palmolive Ltd & NMDC Ltd
- Industry Wise Email List | Industry Wise Mailing Addresses Database
- Best LED Solar Market Place Solarmyplace