With a significant portion of the UK workforce relying on childcare and schools, we have prepared a snapshot of the coronavirus impact on the childcare market to help businesses with their contingency planning.
While it’s unclear how exactly the coronavirus situation will pan out, one thing is almost certain — (some) schools, nurseries, childminders and after-school clubs will close. When closures do occur, we can expect them to last for anywhere between a week and two months.
When it comes to preschool childcare specifically:
Nurseries are likely to close if schools close.
Childminders are likely to close as well, as they fall under the same regulation as nurseries.
- QA Services- Shiv Technolabs
- Some Paramount WordPress Plugins for Your Website
- Keerthy Suresh in Red Color Dress with Cute and Awesome Lovely Chubby Cheeks Smile
- TIPS TO MAKE HOUSE PACKING EASIER
- AWS Partners| Network Solution | Cloud Hosting
- Lower Cost of Ownership with High-Quality, Flexible Market Data
- WhatsApp CRM: Everything you need to know
- Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Black Edition with 306hp
- Concrete and steel coffee table Bentonville
- King Size Waterbed Sheets