Social skills or Interpersonal skills, is the ability to interact with people through effective listening & communication. This is one of the most important skills that not only kids & children, but also adolescents need to develop. As students serve as predictors of future success, it also becomes necessary to develop social skills among students. We at Nalanda World School, one of the Best School In Saharanpur focus on overall development of students.
There are 4 types of social skills defined in a scholarly manner:
1. Survival skills
2. Problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Conflict resolution skills
- Case Types – Case to Answer
- BEST LED SOLAR MARKET PLACE SOLARMYPLACE, AUSTIN
- Importance of VAT in the UAE
- What You Need To Know About Southwest Airline Reservation?
- Bellingham Movers for Your Local or Long Distance Moving Needs
- Brother Printer Technical Support Phone Number +1(800)-725-7732
- EBC Trek 10 Days in the Base of the Top of the World ‘Mt. Everest 8,848m’
- Christmas Sweatshirt for Couples | Christmas sweater | Christmas couple sweaters | Merry Christmas sweater |Couple sweatshirt
- Guide to Raise Your Pinterest Game
- Great landing page design