India Industrial IoT Market (IIoT) was valued US$ 6.1 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 29.23 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 21.86% during forecast period.
India Industrial IoT Market (IIoT)
Figure: Key Players Operated in India Industrial IoT Market
Use of data intelligence, applied through IIoT, provides businesses with real-time actionable insights and improves their ability to stay competitive and relevant. Increasingly, technology startups in India have begun to innovate hyperlocal solutions to long-standing challenges in the country’s industry, agriculture, and logistics sectors – and offer these products to the global market.
- New York Personal Injury Lawyer
- Proactive Plumbing Tips During the Pandemic
- Buy Online Losdrum L-Shape Study Table at Low price in India
- Best Dubai Desert Safari Tour | Al Awir Desert | Lahbab Red Dunes
- Most Useful 30 GK Questions in Hindi
- 5 things you can do to improve your credit score
- Faridabad to Kasauli Cab | Faridabad to Kasauli Taxi
- Web Scraping Services Provider – iwebscraping
- Cold Cuts Should Come With Warning Labels?
- Locksmith in Beverly Hills