India Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 12% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of the cloud-based VDI services by small and medium enterprises and rising government initiatives for digitization are estimated to be the major factors to drive the growth of the market in the country. Verticals such as banking, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and other sectors have started moving their on-premise applications to cloud-based platforms to optimize performance, scalability, and elasticity.
- Condo & Apartment for Rent in Salcedo Village Makati | Hoppler
- Top 10 Packers and Movers in Jaipur – Call 09251003001
- ShopoFast Women’s Fashion
- check your website seo
- Focusrite OctoPre MkII Dynamic Microphone Pre Amp
- ISO 9001 Certification
- What are the kitchen and bathroom components inspected during property inspection process?
- S12: Sentence Connectors, Closet test and Para Jumble for IBPS Clerk Mains I IBPS I Kaustubh Sir
- Global Electric and Hybrid or Alternative Fuel Vehicle Market
- Van Sale Made Easy in UAE