Effective communication is essential for the successful administration of individual nursing care to each patient. To achieve this outcome, nurses must understand and help their patients demonstrate courtesy, kindness, and sincerity (Tindall et al., 2014).. Good communication is not only based on the physical abilities of a nurse or patient, but on education and experience. Good communication gets judged through the exchange of information, thoughts and feelings of people using speech or other means. It is a two-way process. Patient conveys his/her fears and concerns to the nurse, helping them plan a feasible nursing diagnosis. The nurse gathers the patient's information.
Carolyn Morgan is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in Write My Research Paper For Me services. If you need a similar paper you can place your order from custom nursing essay writing services.
- Best Java Training Institute Inchennai
- Document Management System
- Email Extractor Software, Website Email Extractor, Fast Email Extractor
- Importance Of Child Psychology
- Important Components For Your Outdoor Kitchen
- Taxi Services Gorakhpur | Car Rentals Gorakhpur | Cab Services Gorakhpur | MusafirCabs Car Hire
- Rehab Programs For South Asians In Toronto
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Procedure To Set Up A Business In Dubai Free Zone
- Which Box You Should Choose For Your Product?
- Category: Education
- Tags: interdisciplinary communication and patient safety