An education at UWA is forged on a focus to prepare our young people for a life beyond the School gates.
We live in exciting times. Now, perhaps more than ever, we need individuals and organisations that are prepared, equipped and confident enough to embrace the challenge of the future.
Our mission is to instill in our students the capacity, insight and knowledge they will need to inspire real change in later life. By challenging our students to treat others at least as well as they would wish to be treated themselves and by exposing them to diverse opportunities and experiences, our hope is that they will develop resilience, adaptability, compassion and humility in equal measure.
Every UWA student is different and recognition of this fact will underpin all that we strive for at the school. As a result, Pastoral Care is afforded equal value to the Academic and the non-taught curriculum. Our young people deserve to explore and learn within a supportive environment and they must do so
- HOW CAN IMPLEMENT ROUTERLOGIN-NET ? | NETGEAR-WIRELESS -SETUP
- John Deere Tractors Price
- Portrait Photography Sydney
- Custom Printed Soap Boxes And Wholesale Soap Packaging | Elite Custom Boxes
- OEE Software / Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- 10 Incredible Facts About Oman
- Loss Gotta Know! 10 Carefully Selected Android Apps
- Patent Drafting, Patent Filing And Provisional Draft
- Supertech Eco Village3
- Meghalaya Tour Packages