PHP is far from dead. Since we get similar questions all the time, I am just going to repeat an answer from another discussion.
Is PHP still relevant as of 2019?
COBOL, a 1959 dinosaur language deployed on few tens of thousands installations is still relevant in 2019.
PHP is actively developed on 2019 and deployed on several hundreds of millions installations.
Therefore even just the “still widely used in many web apps” is plenty enough to justify learning it.
- 5 Ways Ecommerce Sites are Educating Customers and Driving Sales with Content Marketing
- Best driving school in Auckland
- Why to Build a Website with Top Rated Website Builder Squarespace
- Ankle Brace Canada | Knee Brace
- LG KP110 Price in India
- Oppo mobile buy online in Lahore,
- Appointment Setting – manage your Entire Lead Generation Requirements
- best electrical work in tuticorin
- Address Verification Tool
- Wedding Car Hire Bradford | Wedding Limo Hire Bradford | Rolls Royce Hire Bradford