Sharjeel Imam, a former JNU student, was arrested by the police on account of instigating violence and disruption of peace, during the anti-CAA protests that took place near the Jamia Milia Islamia University, on 28 January 2020. He was booked under several charges under the India Penal Code, 1860, and an investigation was instituted against him under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967 (UAPA). He has been, since his arrest, fighting to obtain bail, and also against the investigation timeline that has expired.
- Save up to 90% on Online Store Deals with Promo Code Coupons and Discount Vouchers – Couponskart.com
- RENT A BLOGGER Services
- Online Furniture Shop in Pakistan
- Are You Looking for Information to See Mt. Everest (8,848m) “Top of The World” in Shortest Time?
- Inconel 600 Flanges Manufacturers In India
- Contract Staffing Companies in India | Contract Staffing Companies India
- Ferrous & Non ferrous products Suppliers
- aquarius outdoor program in mumbai | Aquarius Peak Adventure
- Mobile App Development Companies in Sweden
- Best Ivf Centre In Mumbai | Ivf Doctors In Mumbai