A descriptive research design will be used for this study. That implies that a survey will be conducted based on a randomly selected sample from a specified population. The population of study will include all employees (male and female) working in public organisations in Kuwait. Apparently, the term ‘survey’ is has been commonly used in the research environment. It refers to a design where data is collected from a sampled group of individuals from a population of interest typically with the use of majorly questionnaires (Mitchell & Jolley 2012). In many cases, sample surveys have been identified as very important tools for collecting and analyzing data based on a selection of individuals.
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in custom essay paper writing if you need a similar paper you can place your order from custom research paper services.
- France- A Cursory Travel Guide
- Google Analytics Course In Mumbai
- Cpa Affiliate Network
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Mindtree Appoints Dayapatra Nevatia As The Chief Operating Officer
- Stock Tips |Commodity Tips |MCX Tips
- SBI PO 2020 – S18 | Basics Of PERCENTAGE |IBPS PO | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir
- Collegepond Bangalore
- Company Registration In Tirupur | Formation Within 10days | Smartcorp
- Thirumathi Selvam 08-08-2012 Sun Tv Serial | Thirumathi Selvam Serial 8th August 2012
- Category: Education
- Tags: job satisfaction and its effect on employee performance