A descriptive research design will be used for this study. That implies that a survey will be conducted based on a randomly selected sample from a specified population. The population of study will include all employees (male and female) working in public organisations in Kuwait. Apparently, the term ‘survey’ is has been commonly used in the research environment. It refers to a design where data is collected from a sampled group of individuals from a population of interest typically with the use of majorly questionnaires (Mitchell & Jolley 2012). In many cases, sample surveys have been identified as very important tools for collecting and analyzing data based on a selection of individuals.
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in custom essay paper writing if you need a similar paper you can place your order from custom research paper services.
- USDA Organic 100% Pure Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- Sooiyan Song Lyrics From Movie Guddu Rangeela Sung By Arijit Singh
- What Tools You Can Use While Working From Home?
- Extending Shelf Life Of Body Armour
- Google Analytics Course In Mumbai
- Ide Kado Unik Untuk Orang Tersayang Di Hari Valentine
- Akai TV Service Center In Hyderabad
- Forty-Eight Percent Of Black Female Teens Have An STD By Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu
- PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION
- Aluminium / Aluminum Sheet Supplier In India
- Category: Education
- Tags: job satisfaction and its effect on employee performance