Cloudtail, the largest seller on Amazon’s India website that suspended operations about a week ago, is making a comeback on Thursday after restructuring its ownership so that it is no longer a group company of the marketplace.
NR Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures has increased its stake in Cloudtail’s parent company Prione Business Services to 76% from 51% earlier, reducing JV partner Amazon Asia’s stake to 24% from 49%, people aware of the matter said. With this change, Cloudtail ce ..
Read more at:
- Best Tile Store in Chennai, Tile Showroom in Chennai, Ceramic, Vitrified tiles, Sanjay Tiles
- 33+ Kids Birthday Party Venues in Rajouri Garden
- Outsourcing Company In USA
- Karbonn A7 Dual SIM Smartphone Price, Features & Specifications
- What SEO Services Mean Nowadays?
- Tablet Service Center in Chennai,Hyderabad|Mobile service Center in Chennai,Hyderabad
- Golgappa line supplier | Sandwich cake plant
- Laikipia Game Sanctuary
- TORO Toro Walk-Behind Mowers for 2020 (Review & Buyer’s Guide)
- How to Eliminate Fire HD 10 Lock Screen Ads?