It has been a busy couple of months at KeyCal, here is a recap of what we have been up to.
- We have been awarded our motor vehicle repair business license and motor vehicle repairers certificate for the Electrical Accessory Fitter (EAF) and Electrical Work (ELW) classes of work.
- Our Autel MaxiSys ADAS Calibration Tool has been expanded with additional targets to cover an even wider range of makes and models.
- New key cutting tools and coding capability.
- Graphics for the van have been designed and will be applied shortly.
- Lots of ADAS calibrations and diagnostics completed across a wide range of vehicles.
- What Are The Things Only Auckland Chartered Accountants Know?
- Designer Kurtis- Kolkozy Fashion
- Masters In Hospital Administration | MHA | AIHMS
- Hire Magento Developer
- Top 5 tips for better SMS Marketing
- ReVision Supplement
- The Future of Cookie-less Programmatic & Display Advertising
- IS IT SAFE TO CHECK YOUR CREDIT SCORE ONLINE?
- Second hand tractors at TractorGuru
- Order Food on Train Online at Abu Road Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering