Created in 1989, Killer Jeans was the first international denim brand in India. Killer Jeans own a total of 74 stores across Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities. It also has a 25% market share in the denim category. The company makes 2.25 lakh pair of jeans every month.
It positions itself as – “Denim with an attitude.” The brand marketing budget for the year 2018 was around 22 Cr. out of which digital media was given priority.
- Permanent Residency Visa Consultants in Mumbai | Immigration Consultants in Mumbai
- The Other Side Of Fear by W. Veronica Lisare
- Rebar Estimating Detailing | Reinforced Bar Estimating | Rebar Estimation Drawings
- 6 Tricks & Tips to Get Quality 5-Star Reviews for Your Business
- Wirex welcomes women with their lists of Rising Women In Crypto
- Monash Tree Works Permits | ArborCraft Tree Services Melbourne, VIC
- Business coach bangalore
- NYC Insurance Brokers Info-realistic
- Apple iPhone Xr Accessories. Buy iPhone Xr Cases, Screen Protector and Charger.
- Bilaspur to Korba Taxi Fare | Car Hiring | Bharat Taxi