Kotak Securities Ltd, a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, was established in 1994. They offer stockbroking services and distribute financial products in India. They have 1200+ branches, franchisees, and satellite offices offer services to nearly 12 Lakh customers. They are listed in BSE and NSE as well. They are also a depository participant with National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL). But what makes Kotak Securities different from other members of its scope?
- Get the Best Tractors in India
- How to Make Stars From Cereal Boxes?
- Impreshens Ltd Web Development Agency
- After School Activities
- IoT app development companies
- Softqube Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Paper Machine Technology
- Optfirst | Effective Marketing on LinkedIn
- Sandeep Bakhshi, CEO ICICI Bank on Plans Around Moratorium and COVID-19 Related Provisions
- Trendy Belt Bags Online in USA