bhijit Gangoli co-founded QEDbaton, India’s first B2B Appointment Setting company for Technology firms, along with Milind Katti in the 2004. Classmates from their MBA school, both had had worked in corporate sales for almost two years before they got together to start QEDbaton. Appointment Setting was actually their second attempt to succeed at entrepreneurship. Their first one in 2001 was in the space of Customer Loyalty and Direct marketing programs, but this didn’t go very well for them. Their first technology client was Zensar Technologies- A Pune based Software Services firm belonging to the RPG group, where they got an assignment to design a welcome kit for a new batch of 200 odd employees joining the company. Post this, they continued to do odd jobs with Zensar to keep the relationship alive. In 2002, the Zensar Marketing team had a request from Sales to try and build an offshore Inside Sales Team to generate appointments for them in international markets. Considering that Tech
- How to recover Google account without phone number?
- PRESENT Podiatric Residency Education Summit Midwest 2020
- Beintehaa 7th january 2014 Episode
- Travel Technology Company in Riyadh Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
- Prestige Electric Kettle 1.5 Litre
- VinlexePerfumes – Best Perfumes, Fragrances at The Most Affordable Prices & Offers
- How to program Xfinity remote tv codes?
- Heavy Haul Trucking Company in Illinois IL
- 7 Penginapan Murah Di Yogyakarta Untuk Rombongan
- Trade License in Dubai: Types, Procedures, Fees, and Renewal