Home services startup UrbanClap, which has now been renamed to Urban Company, acquired 33% new customers during the coronavirus-induced lockdown.
It serviced and repaired appliances in 5 lakh households since the nationwide lockdown was announced on March 25. Of this, the company has serviced and repaired ACs in 4 lakh households across India. "There was a large pent up demand in the market and Urban Company was able to serve consumers while ensuring service professionals followed all the safety protocols," the startup said in a statement today.
- How to Bluff in card game The Sports Economist
- Satta Game, Gali Number, Delhi Satta king, Satta Bazar, Black satta king, Gali Single Jodi, Black Satta Result
- Udaipur destination wedding cost – Weddings By Neeraj Kamra
- Unique corporate gifts south africa
- Jasa Bangun Bangunan Borongan
- Career Development in Chennai
- Synopsizor Technologies Inc.
- A Complete Guide To A Whitelabel Crypto Exchange Business
- Small Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Lubricants Market Research Report Analysis