Assessment of the business operations follows the assertion that business organizations in the different industries react to the prevailing environmental issues as well as competitive forces in different ways as they seek to realize a strategic fit between the environment and their operations. While some decide to improve on the current products, divesting and diversifying, others seek to adopt techniques that ensure they enhance their operational effectiveness (M-Money Channel Distribution Case, n.d). In 2007, Safaricom introduced M-Pesa, a transformative mobile banking service that was launched in partnership with Vodafone. The Mpesa concept is based on the components of the banking service, implying that its design is in enabling the users to complete their banking transactions without having to visit banks (Amita, Pearce, Richard & Robinson, 2011).
Sherry Roberts is the author of this paper. A senior editor at MeldaResearch.Com in Write My Essay Today services. If y
- Affordable IPhone Repair In Manchester 2019
- Success Is Not Easy, So Come And Join With ITCT Education, And See Amazing Results.
- Overnight Agra Tour By Private Car – Agra Tour Guide
- Call Center Software Solution
- Turn Your Thought To Perfect Solution In Simple 7 Steps Of Product Engineering
- LED Pole Lights Are They The Best Alternative To Parking Area Lights?
- Manufacturer Of Loading Arm, Unloading Arm, Safety Access Systems
- BizKonnect – Sales Intelligence Solutions Provides B2B Contact Lists
- Book Dubai City Couple Tour And Family Vacation Tourism Packages
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School