If you're traveling around Japan's countryside in late summer, don't be alarmed if you see a bunch of creepy mannequin heads staring at you from the fields.
They're for the birds.
Dennis Doucet, a Canadian photographer who's lived in Kobe, Japan, for 26 years, was out searching for egrets and herons in the rice paddies near his neighborhood earlier this month when he spotted the spooky heads.
- CRM software company in Hyderabad
- Your Very Simple Guide To Web Hosting
- Do You Want To Maximize Career Opportunities outside Your Profession?
- self drive car rental in delhi
- Gokyo Chola Pass Trek in Everest for Thrilling Adventure.
- SugarCRM – The most effective customer relationship management software for small businesse
- My CPA Dashboard 1111 W Mockingbird Ln, Ste 930, Dallas, TX
- How to Recover Data from Crashed Macbook
- Mechanical 3D Modeling Services
- Flow System and Business Engagement with Accountant Bluebook