1. Can you tell us a little bit about your role at ActiveCampaign and how your marketing journey actually started?
I’ve been a marketer from the start. When I was in highschool, I won a business competition in a marketing category through an organization called DECA, which led to a focus in marketing for my undergrad and grad degrees. My career has had lots of growth — from coordinator to manager to director to VP to CMO, all in marketing. And I appreciate how everything I learned in each step prepared me for the next.
Marketing is the strategy of the company, the front of the ship that guides the rest of the organization, and the part of the org that takes all of the amazing things that happen internally and shares them externally. I’m so glad it’s been my path, and am proud to now represent ActiveCampaign in this way.
- How To Work With Semrush + Tutorial
- Tips To Clean Your Marble Kitchen Benchtops
- Brother Printer Customer Service Number 1-800-358-2146
- 5 Reasons to Use Sage Accounting Software For Your Business
- Souped-up Huawei Vision gives insight to the blindy
- Prediksi Barito Putera vs Persiwa Wamena
- Most innovative sales tools for the iPad for sales peoples
- App Ex- Builderfly – A DIY Ecommerce Platform Coming Up With amazing features
- Official A’ja Wilson MVP T-Shirt
- Facility Managers Email List | Facility Directors Mailing Address