Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects of traditional drafting, or may also produce raster graphics.
- Ajnara Daffodil Noida Sector 137 Buy Flats In Noida
- Mortgage Fraud Declines In 2012!
- Bachelor Of Journalism And Mass Communication College In Gurgaon
- Install Malwarebytes Already Purchased
- Outdoor Tiles India – Lavish Ceramics
- Home Health Agencies In Houston
- Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR) Processing, Adverse Events (AE) Reporting
- Australia Entrusts Entire Government ERP Operations To A Single Vendor
- B2B Lead Generation Companies In Bangalore | Lead Generation Companies In Bangalore
- Alpha Catcher – Learn To Spell By RV AppStudios