Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea Not In Favour Of TRAI’s Plan
- Hire Dedicated App Developers Or Mobile App Development Team
- Warehouse & Fulfillment Solutions India
- Polymer Compounders In India,
- Free Bird From Cage Womens Slim Fit Scoop Neck T-Shirt
- Luxury Maldives – The Best Places To Indulge At!
- Top 8 Types Of Custom Packaging You Need To Know
- International School Bangalore | Bangalore First British School – UWA
- Buy Stabilizer For Refrigerator Online
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School