Abhiraj Bhal, co-founder and CEO of Urban Company, on Wednesday talked about consumers' safety concerns and how COVID-19 will impact professionals working in the gig economy.
On Monday May 17, the nationwide lockdown was extended up to May 31, that means India will be stayed shut for a little over two months in its fight against COVID-19. From the consumer point of view barring the containment zones where only bare essential continue to be available, everywhere else a modicum of normalcy will be returned.
- Benefits of Online Marketing Tips
- Marketing agency in Pune
- Welcome to ALIBABACLONE! (SuperbScripts . Com)
- Duplex Villas for sale in Kurnool
- What Features are Included with Builderfly Free Ecommerce Website Builder and What’s Not?
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Size | Industry Report 2026
- Hyperbolic Stretching Review
- Help Advance Sleep Health For World Sleep Day(R) On March 13, 2020
- How to keep winning at Texas Holdem Card Game | GeekyCube.com
- web designing company in dubai