The global Metabolomics Biomarker market size was accounted at $188 million in 2018 and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. The global Metabolomics Biomarker is growing at a significant rate owing to various factors such as ongoing research on metabolomics biomarker, innovative development in informatics and analytical technologies, and extensive applications such as in the detection of colorectal cancer. The increasing prevalence of colorectal cancer across the globe is one of the major factors for the wide adoption of metabolomics biomarkers for early detection of disease.
- Onzie Hot Yoga Clothes Fitness Fashions
- Main Naa Bhoolungi 7th January 2014 Episode
- Top Consultancy For Job In Delhi
- Wall Paintings For Living Room | Wall Decor On Canvas Painting
- How To Save Time And Save Cost To Using Tools?
- Best Golf Simulator Buying Guide From Customer Reviews & Pricing
- Best Engineering Colleges In Tamil Nadu
- Post Malone Runaway Tour 2020 Lisboa UK T Shirt
- ReactJS Development Company- Shiv Technolabs
- Extending Shelf Life Of Body Armour