Microsoft is adding the new security; stability paid feature in the Windows 10 IoT Core operating system that will automatically stop regular feature updates, amongst the other features.
Microsoft is providing a new service which is available for the customers of its Windows 10 IoT core operating system.
Windows 10 IoT Core Services will approach in the form of paid service which will be an accompaniment for the existing free Windows 10 IoT Core operating system.
Microsoft executive said that Introduced at Computex on June 6, the Windows 10 IoT Core Services is meant for the partners who would like to commercialize a secure IoT device.
Generally, the Windows 10 IoT is the successor to Windows Embedded. Microsoft provides Windows 10 IoT in two essences: Enterprise and Core. Here’s we provide the list of features which are supported in Windows 10 loT edition.
Unlike the Windows 10 IoT Core service, available through the Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) and therefore annually updated twice
- Work And Settle In Canada
- Epoxy Flooring | Epoxy Coating Services | Quantum Technologies
- Cleaning Business Software
- Start Building Your Own Ethereum Based ERC Tokens!
- Kolfix – Pay Per Call Advertising
- IVista Digital Marketing Agency
- San Antonio, Texas Condos
- StealthGenie: Mobile Phone Monitoring In Three Easy Steps!
- Bud India Creative Ad Agency
- Ide Kado Menarik Untuk Acara Tukar Kado Di Hari Natal