For any business; success is dependent on how motivated its employees are and the top three motivational theories that can help us are the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory, Carrot and stick approach and motivation-hygiene theory. Lets’ look at each one in turn; Maslow developed the hierarchy of needs theory and placed the needs of a human being into 5 categories such as basic survival needs of food, water, shelter and air to self-actualization. If we apply Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory to work than an organization needs to understand what motivates an employee. For example, if a worker has been unemployed for several months than the need to work and the survival instinct would be his or her basic need.
- Hyperbolic Stretching
- PR Leader Lumina Communications Adds 17 New Clients
- Women Clothing Shops UK – Online Clothing For Women Uk
- Access Controls Melbourne, Sydney Perth, Brisbane Home Access Control.
- BPM Consulting Services
- Aquamarine Gemstone – Its Origin, Color and Uses
- Link Building Service & Pricing Packages | Globex Outreach
- IT Certification Courses | Online IT Training Classes | Microtek Learning
- Fashionable Backpacks Shopping online in California, USA
- Concrete Contractors Dallas