The Indian Motor Vehicles Act was passed in the year 1988 by Parliament of India and regulates almost all the aspects of road transport vehicles. This Motor Vehicle Act provides detailed provision on licensing of the drivers and conductors, registration of motor vehicles, the provision on controlling their permits, traffic regulation, related insurance, liabilities, and penalties.
- Registered Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad | Akkam overseas services pvt ltd
- Project Management Services and Solutions | Bravens Inc.
- The Total Business Solution
- Rise Organic Homes Floor Plan
- X Trend Premium Review
- Get Knowledge About How to Care a Automotive Truck, Jeep and Car
- Web Design to Grow Your Business
- BOOK FAIR EXPERIENCE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
- Best Astrologer in Calgary | Famous Indian Astrologer in Calgary
- Smart Apple Insurance Broker Agency In New York City