These are my top three tips for getting immediate results with Microsoft Excel. By using these tips you could save dozens of hours, working in creative tasks rather than repetitive ones.
1. Create a graphic in a second!
The fastest way to create a graphic is just to select the list of values you want to include…
… and press the F11 key! That will instantly create a new graphic, which can be enhanced afterward.
2. Adjust the way you print your spreadsheet!
If you want to control how and in how many pages your spreadsheet will print, just select in the menu “File” option “Page setup”. In the Page Setup window look for the “Scaling” options, and in “Fit to” you can tell Excel how many pages to use for the width and height of your document.
For example, you have a 10-row list that has 10 columns. When you print it you get the first 8 columns in a page and the other 2 in another, you can make Excel fit all the 10 columns in a single page by entering the value “1″ in the width textbox.
- Hyundai Verna Fluidic
- Commode Wheelchair for Sale, Order Commode Wheelchair Online – Wheelchair Central
- Schenker ZEN Watermaker | Marine Watermaker for Boat, Yacht & All Vessel
- Stainless steel seamless pipes
- The Magical Journey Continues in Brayden’s Magical Pirate Ship Adventure
- EXPLORING CANADA WITH SHERWOOD PARK TAXI SERVICES
- 1 bhk flat in hinjewadi phase 2
- connection design service
- Jual Souvenir Flashdisk Rubik FDSPC25
- Saraswatichandra 7th january 2014 Episode