National portal for online MSME / SSI / udyog aadhar Registration and obtaining certificate in India. Quick - Easy - Instant, Life Time Valid certificate. Eligible for all Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
What is the definition of MSME?
The Government of India has enacted the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition of micro, small and medium enterprises is as under: Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
A micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed Rs. 25 lakh;
A small enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs. 25 lakh but does not exceed Rs. 5 crore;
A medium enterprise is an enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is more than Rs.5 crore but does not exceed Rs.10 crore.
- System Integration Services| Enterprise Application Integration
- Electrician Jobs In Stratford | Truck & Coach Mechanic Jobs
- COVID-19(Coronavirus) Live Tracker From DedicatedHosting4u.com
- Estimated Cost Of Mobile App Development In Dubai – 2018
- Towards A Decade At The ‘Edge’
- Most Important Ways To Get More Value From IPhone App Development
- How To Start Businesss Hindi
- How To Uninstall MidnightRange Small Business Manager?
- James Hardie Siding, Fiber Cement Siding
- Importance Of Hygiene And Sanitation